I was at the salon getting my hair colored and was looking for a new chicken recipe. Who knew I was the only one in the world who didn’t know about the easiest, best chicken ever! I found the recipe in a magazine and when I asked one of the owners of the salon if she had ever had this chicken, it was like, “OF COURSE!, and it is really good if you don’t use bread crumbs, but use crushed potato chips!”
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
Assemble your ingredients, here I am showing how I just prepared two servings, and instead of breadcrumbs, I used the crushed potato chips as had been recommended to me. I lined my dish with parchment paper to make cleanup quick and easy, too!
I have prepared this chicken several times now, and it is always very popular. You can cook it thoroughly and it stays moist and delicious! If you are looking for a new recipe with just a few ingredients you will find this really the easiest chicken ever!
I will be sharing this at the following link parties: The Scoop